If you remember my post from last month, I said that I multi-purpose a lot of things in my Kindergarten classroom.
This month I wanted to share something with you that is very simple and easy to do.
I decided to share this because I was so surprised (happy – because I love helping people out) when someone in my building walked into my classroom and said, “WOW, I never thought of that!”
Take a stack of white boards and a pile of clips, and presto, clipboards!
How many of you ever have your students write the room, count the room, etc?
What do your students use to write on? If you were lucky enough to purchase clipboards for everyone, that is super.
You might want to check out:
Includes 50 ad-free articles from Organized Classroom, including topics such as:
- Guided Reading and Lesson Plan Organization
- Options for Making Extra Space in your Classroom
- Easy DIY Projects for Making Mundane Office Supplies Cute Again
- Morning Math Suggestion that Kids will be Begging to do
- New Ways to Use Old Supplies
- A Quick Tech Tutorial that will Save You Money on Classroom Decor
…and even more!
Includes 9 additional freebie files! No need to enter in an email address for each one separately – just click and go! See it HERE.
If not, here is a new little trick.
My kiddos just love it, and they can do it all by themselves. I tell them they look sooooooo professional. hehehehehe
Plus, if you go outside and it is windy, your kiddos will not loose their papers. Trust me, I live in Kansas, a truly windy state.
See you next month
~Faith at Kindergarten Faith