By now, many of you are probably familiar with QR Codes. They’re everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
- Answer keys
- Tutorial videos for students or parents
- Sharing your contact information
- Scavenger Hunts
- Sharing videos or digital creations from the classroom
- Classroom library book review videos
- It is a pain to navigate to a different website.
- The codes generally download with long, random names and can be hard to organize.
- It can be time consuming.
I am excited to share one of my favorite techie finds with you today. It’s a Chrome browser extension called ShortenMe. To use this tool, you must use the Chrome browser. Similar to an app, you can install the extension on your browser. Once you have done so, you can simply right click on any webpage, link, URL, or even selected text and create a QR Code on the spot.