Hey teaching friends! Need something fun to showcase all those special notes you get from your students throughout the year?
Here is the gist:
Collect all those student love notes, poems, drawings, and more and keep them in a binder to display all year long. Love it!
It makes it so much easier than trying to hang all the extra scraps of paper all over the classroom.
It gets tough sometimes to find a new space to display the materials. The binder will be your catch all, and will still be on display!
How to set your own binder up for your students:
1. Grab a large 3-ring binder.
2. Place either hole punched plain paper or some clear sheet protectors in the rings.
3. When students share something with you that they made just for you, make sure they write their name on it (you need to make sure you always remember who created it), and then have them add it to the binder by sliding it in a sheet protector, or use a glue stick to add it to the plain paper.
Yay! How fun to collect the binders from year to year as an awesome memento from your years of service!
And the students will also love to add their imprint on the memories as well. 🙂
You can call your binder “warm fuzzies,” “love letters,” or even “buddy notes.”
Whatever you like the best will be perfect for your students, no matter what grade level you teach!
You might want to check out:
Includes 21 ad-free articles from Organized Classroom, including topics such as:
- BTS Book Suggestions
- Easy Bulletin Board Ideas
- Inexpensive Storage Tips
- Quick Classroom Decor
- Must-Have Items for Most Organized Teachers
- Fundraising Hacks
- Getting Parents On Your Side Right Away
…and even more!
Includes 10 additional freebie files! No need to enter in an email address for each one separately – just click and go! See it HERE.
I created a fun little freebie cover to snazz up your very own “Big Book of Heart!”
Just download the page and make sure to open it up in the newest version of Adobe Reader (not in preview) to make sure the font works right to customize your binder with your name or year!
Click on the binder image above to grab the freebie cover!