Ask the fans at Organized Classroom’s Facebook Page a question, and they always come through with an answer!
This week’s Collaboration Wednesday question had to do with ideas for how to teach making predictions and inferences.
This one was always hard for me as a teacher, especially with 2nd and 3rd graders who are transitioning from concrete to abstract learning.
It is so hard to make inferring be concrete.
Reading and Language Arts Power Pack
11 reading and language arts resource sets that pack a punch!
This power pack includes the following 11 files:
- Beach Activities Pack (K-6)
- Chapter Book Reading Strategies Activities (grades 3-8)
- Chrysanthemum Reading Packet (grades 2-4)
- Contraction Packet (grades 1-3)
- DI Spelling Menus Packet (grade 2+)
- Never Ride Your Elephant to School Activities (grades 2-4)
- Reading Bingo (grades 2-8)
- Space Theme Reading Logs (grades 2-5)
- Fiction and Nonfiction Story Maps (grades 2-6)
- Vocabulary Bingo (grades 3+)
- Writing Menu (grades 3+)
See more details HERE.
Of course, fellow teachers never fail to come through with flying colors!
Grab yours right now and please stop by the Fan Page and make sure to thank the contributors!