Teaching With Chrysanthemum
Yesterday I posted on social media that I love the book Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes, and when over 40 people also agreed, I knew that it was a pretty popular book!
Many noted on the Facebook Fan Page what they used the book for at the beginning of the year, and I wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to check it out as well, so I compiled them so you could review and print as you felt the need.
While I was at it, I also created 5 reading strategies activities. They are definitely higher level thinking and project-based, so if you need to challenge some students, you might want to see that set for yourself as well! Grab that upgraded pack HERE.
Reading and Language Arts Power Pack
11 reading and language arts resource sets that pack a punch!
This power pack includes the following 11 files:
- Beach Activities Pack (K-6)
- Chapter Book Reading Strategies Activities (grades 3-8)
- Chrysanthemum Reading Packet (grades 2-4)
- Contraction Packet (grades 1-3)
- DI Spelling Menus Packet (grade 2+)
- Never Ride Your Elephant to School Activities (grades 2-4)
- Reading Bingo (grades 2-8)
- Space Theme Reading Logs (grades 2-5)
- Fiction and Nonfiction Story Maps (grades 2-6)
- Vocabulary Bingo (grades 3+)
- Writing Menu (grades 3+)
See more details HERE.
Thanks to all who contributed!