Welcome to today’s video, which is about using a sqworl to organize your websites and electronic media in your classroom.
This idea could actually piggyback off the video about File Organization for Teachers, where you could place all the e-resources you would like to use into one sqworl, then run a copy of the page that lists the resources for easy referencing.
Feel free to follow my sqworls if you like and make sure to post to our facebook fan page with more ideas you may have!
You might want to check out:
Includes 29 ad-free articles from Organized Classroom, including topics such as:
• Digital Organization
• Time Saving Teacher Apps
• Solutions for Creating a Classroom Website
• Step by Step Directions for Creating Labels
• Technology Storage Solutions
• How to Make Custom Sticky Notes
• Using Whiteboard Resources Without a Whiteboard
• Student Engagement Tech Options
…and even more!
Includes 4 additional freebie files! No need to enter in an email address for each one separately – just click and go! See it HERE.